1. Favorite actor: Scottish - Gerard Butler and Sam Heughan, Non-Scottish – Robert Downey, Jr., Bruce Willis
2. Favorite movie: Romance – The American President, Action/Adventure: The Fifth Element, Miscellaneous: National Treasurer, Timeline, Phantom of the Opera, Dear Frankie, Dave
3. Favorite color: Now: Purple, Sometimes: Teal, Used to Be: Red
4. Favorite places in Scotland: the haunting valley and hills of Glencoe, the ruins of Duntulum Castle on Skye, Dunstaffnage Castle near Oban, the Royal Mile of Edinburgh, Kirkwall in the Orkneys
5. Favorite TV series: OUTLANDER!, Battlestar Galactica, Highlander (still!), Torchwood, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family
6. Favorite tearoom: Clarinda’s, on the Royal Mile, near Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh
7. Favorite scones: Baked and Sconed, Voorhees NJ
8. Handed: Left , Footed: Right, Eyed: Right
9. Music to Write By: Most anything Celtic – Lord of the Dance, Riverdance, Alaistair Fraser, Dougie MacLean, Runrig, Breabach, Manran, Catriona McKay and lately Philip Wesley.
10. First Historical Romance That Terri Read That Led to Writing Romances: THE PRIZE by Julie Garwood in 1991, but I think I read SUNRISE OF SPLENDOR by Joyce Verrette many years before that!