1. Favorite actor: Who else? Gerard Butler!
2. Favorite movie: Romance – The American President, Action/Adventure: The Fifth Element, Miscellaneous: National Treasurer, Timeline, Phantom of the Opera, Dear Frankie, Dave
3. Favorite color: Now: Purple, Sometimes: Teal, Used to Be: Red
4. Favorite places in Scotland: the haunting valley and hills of Glencoe, the ruins of Duntulum Castle on Skye, Dunstaffnage Castle near Oban, the Royal Mile of Edinburgh, Kirkwall in the Orkneys
5. Favorite TV series: Battlestar Galactica, Highlander (still!), Torchwood, The Big Bang Theory
6. Favorite tearoom: Clarinda’s, on the Royal Mile, near Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh
7. Favorite actor: Didn’t we already do this? GB of course!
8. Handed: Left , Footed: Right, Eyed: Right
9. Music to Write By: Most anything Celtic – Lord of the Dance, Riverdance, Alaistair Fraser, and more
10. First Historical Romance Terri Read: THE PRIZE by Julie Garwood